I recently encountered what appears to be a very minor bug in Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition. I made some changes in a project I am working on, and navigated to the team explorer, to run a "diff" (i.e. invoke "Compare with Unmodified..." context menu) on a file I had changed. I then tried to search for a string within the solution, while I had the "diff" window open. The original file and thus the "diff" window file also happened to have the string being searched. I navigated to the "Find Result 1" window that listed the search results. I then used the "F8" shortcut to navigate through the search results, one after the other. When I reached the result pertaining to the file that had its equivalent "diff" file open, I was taken to the "diff" file as opposed to the actual file containing the search result. And once I reached that point, the "F8" shortcut stopped working and I could no more navigate through the rest of the search results using the "F8" shortcut. I had to further navigate the results using the mouse, to point at and select the next search result within the "Find Result 1" window.
Admittedly, this is a very minor bug but at times this kind of minor bug provide a window into a different underlying issue. And in this case, the fact that Visual Studio confuses between the temporary diff file and the actual file might be a clue as to there being potentially non obvious issues as well. Nevertheless, thought Visual Studio team might be interested to know.
Following is a quick demo of the bug: