Below is a follow-up on a previously published post. In that, I talked about what I thought to be a design issue. I still consider it a design issue, although I can no more reproduce it in practical ways, surprising enough. I mentioned that as well in the preface to that post.
I wish I had recorded the issue then and as I was chasing it, and before concluding the design constraint that forced it. But, I didn't expect the issue to just disappear. So, I didn't record it then. There are enough moving parts in this to suspect an accidental change to have positively impacted the problem, thus making it vanish. Also, this is the kind of issue where I would be more inclined to blame my own oversight, which I still suspect. However, I would more assertively say that with a connecting thread of change to pin to the issue. Failing that, I am unwilling to overlook the previous observations, the easiest thing to do, and because the problem appears to have disappeared. It is exactly this kind of magical and seemingly positive changes that are momentarily inexplicable that pops up again at crunch time. So, I figured I would record its current state. This can only help with a future brainstorming on this topic, perhaps at a later time and when feasible.
Following is a recording of the problem: